Sorry to those people who subscribe to my RSS feed, I had a bug which I couldn’t fix before I re-launched deliciousreverie.co.uk, but which I’ve resolved now.
Yes, I’ve rebuilt my site again. This is perhaps the fifth iteration of it … let me see, yes:
- Astro (Nx monorepo, Webiny CMS backend)
- Astro (Markdown)
The main driver this time is that I broke my production instance of Webiny CMS by trying to deploy a bunch of upgrades which I should have made gradually.
But I also was struggling to manage the complexity of the CMS plus the monorepo in my spare time. It’s no joke when you’ve got 3 kids.
Also, for all the goodness that Nx brings to a project, I was held back a little; I wanted to adopt Astro 3.0 early because of the view transitions API, but I couldn’t because the Nx plugin for that was pinned to version 2.
This time, the site is super simple. And it also means that I’m ditching the plan I had to keep building blogging sites. Instead I’m going to let the domains lapse or leave them as they are.
I’ve got a few articles planned, including a write up of how I made a media server, and another one about web workers and cache storage APIs.
Hopefully I’ll get some time to write those soon!